The German Kreislaufwirtschafts - und Abfallgesetz KrW-AbfG (Recycling and waste act) imposes far going requirements onto producers, transporters and owners of waste commodities. All too often the respective requirements of the regulative authorities are overlooked in practice.
Training of staff being in charge of subsequent fuctions relating to waste and waste disposal takes one day (eight hours) and will cover the following areas:
- Definitions of terms used throughout the recycling and waste act (Krw-AbfG) in regard to waste producer and waste owner
- Labeling of vehicles involved in the transport of waste
- Bill of lading with records for shippers and producer
- Signatures on the bill of lading and transport documents
- Terms for dangerous goods (ADR 2015)
- Records required in accordance with chapter 5.4 ADR in the transport document
- Particulars of environmentally hazardous substances with quantity limitations
- Labeling of environmentally hazardous Substances
- Written Instructions and supplementary documentation in accordance with ADR 2015
- Vehicle equipment in accordance with ADR 2015
- Lialility in the context of German law: § 9 staff in charge, § 130 delegation, § 328 STGB
- Environmental Damage Liability Act (Umweltschadenshaftungsgesetz)
- Responsible personnel in accordance with GGVSEB; e.g. loader, packer, filler, shipper, unloader etc.
Participants will be provided with a folder which they are entitled to keep, containing extensive examples covering the most common commodities transported as waste.