Tutoring of product development
Product cycles become increasingly short - lived and the average depth of production has decreased in a significant manner.
Parts and entire components are supplied by supplier from within and out of Europe.
Just-in-time, Kanban and Six Sigma are indispensable parts of modern production planning and sourcing.
However, the transport of partially completed units or products in practice often proves a most challenging task.
LOGAR’s experience and proven track record can assist you to navigate the rough waters of compliance with national and international regulatory requirements and help you to establish a fully compliant transport management.
- We evaluate test certificates in accordance with Part III, subsection 38.3 of the UN Manual of Tests and Criteria“ in regard to plausibility and conformity, assist with the sourcing of lithium batteries, help with the choice of „suitable“ battery management systems indended for use with “large” lithium batteries and determine the specific modal requirements for the transport modes you intend to use. What’s more, we can also provide you with suitable and reputable providers of lithium battery testing facilities.
- We evaluate, create and maintain EC Safety Data Sheets which a company is obliged to provide when manufacturing, producing or importing a substance or product in commerce into the European Community. Where so desired, we make such EC Safety Data Sheets available to the public by means of a dedicated IT platform.
- We evaluate, assess and audit the intermodal transport options for products and Unit Load Devices or loading units.
- We evaluate, assess and audit packing processes, operational processes, handling processes and loading processes in accordance with the respective modal and regulatory requirements.
- We evaluate, assess and audit your product portfolio or product catalogue in regard to dangerous goods related requirements for the transport of your merchandise for all modes of transport.
- We provide training, consulting services and guidance plus we assess the logistic processes - depending on your requirements locally or throughout your supply chain.
Challenge us. Synergies and compliance do fit together - LOGAR’s 30 years of transport - related experience and expertise puts us in a position to find the optimal solution also for your needs.