A core competence in LOGAR’s consulting activities is the auditing in accordance with various national and international regulatory requirements:
- Dangerous Goods Handling in accordance with ICAO / IATA, ADR, IMDG, RID and ADN
- Buildup of Unit Load Devices in accordance with IATA UTM and AHM
- Caro Security: Regulated Agent / Known Shipper in accordance with EC - Directive 300/2008
- Basic Substances Monitoring Act (Grundstoff - Überwachungsverordnung)
- Chemicals Prohibition Act (Chemikalien - Verbotsverordnung)
- Loading and Handling of maritime Containers
- Securing of load
- Creation, evaluation and administration of EC Safety Data Sheets
An audit conducted by LOGAR warrants, that within your organization all national and international regulatory requirements are complied with and will be updated in accordance with the latest regulatory changes.
We analyze, evaluate, pinpoint weaknesses, provide further going recommendations and assess the efficiency of the operational procedures being in place.
Talk to us before your regulatory authority is talking to you !